Monday, March 07, 2005

This Weekend

Thanks to my B-Day, coming up this Friday (hint, hint), I received a very nice present from Grandma (my mother-in-law)
and I got my TV! It's a 32" Sylvania Color Stereo TV! Wow!!!...It' makes the 27" console look like an end table. Well...anyway it realy has a good picture, and I'm guessing it will be another 10 years before I get another one, so we're going to enjoy this one as long as we can! LOL

BTW -- Since my B-Day is coming up....please send lots of "tech" presents...that would be great! An ipod, or a Blackberry, or a Pocket PC, or perhaps an old "desktop case", or perhaps a NEW LINUX BOX...would be even better!

Well....It's time for me to stop...so you'll have plenty of time to go out and get my present....you have til Friday...
PS -- Belated presents will be accepted...

Til Next Time...
ONE DAY CLOSER..THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.