Monday, February 14, 2005

CHRONICLE LITE --

A NEW BLOGGING TOOL THAT I'M TRYING OUT, MIGHT BE GOOD...
MIGHT NOT BE. I will let you know, after I have had
a few days to play with it, and see what it can do.

It does have a lot, of buttons to mess with, a little
more feature rich than some of the blogging tools.

It seems like it may be the one I stay with. But we'll
wait and see.

BTW -- Let me Tell you about http://www.streamload.com/
This site "NOW GET THIS" 10 GIGS OF STORAGE FREE!
Can you imagine how great that will be to use ...when
large space is required OR perhaps if temporary storage
is needed...in case of a REinstall!! Now here's the
catch (if there is one) And That Is....you can only
download 100 meg a month...with the FREE Version...
For $9.96 a month (I think) you can download unlimited
amount of files. Check it out...Saved Me A Buncha Times!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.