Thursday, September 23, 2004

Baby Girl's Birthday



We went to Nashville this past Saturday, September 18th, 2004. It was Baby Girl's Birthday, precisely at 8:47 AM on September 18th, 1998, baby girl made her entrance into this world.

She wanted to go to the Rainforest Cafe to eat, so we did. I, especially, like it, because I think hey filter the air in there. I'm not positive on that, but I do know that a guy that has allergies all year long, can breathe, and breathe easily and most importantly correctly.

We went...got right in! Now for those of you that have been to Rainforest Cafe, you know that to walk right in..is almost an impossibility. We ate, and ate, until I was about to bust. We walked around the mall, and went down to the far end, where Barnes and Noble is, and there was a BIG CROWD, gathered there. So we went to see what all the hub-bub was about...and lo and behold,
Nicole Mullen was giving a concert. WOW! WOW! ...It was awesome!! I was fine until she sang REDEEMER...and then I lost it! Lots of folks, including us, started doing the interp to edeemer...it was just fantastic. NO..it was GOD! I really, really needed that. GOD and HIS perfect timing....HE'S so amazing.

Just wanted to share that...
Until Next Time...

ONE DAY CLOSER......
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.