Thursday, August 05, 2004

WHATA WEEK

This has been a CRAZY WEEK!!! I had to cover another territory while a fellow FE was on vacation. So I had to cover most all of Nashville and parts east, west and south including my own territory. OF COURSE LIKE MOST THINGS I MADE A MESS OF IT!!!!!

But of course, MY LORD saw me through it and now it's over. There's something to be said about the saying, "THIS TOO SHALL PASS" Boy....I'm so glad that's true!

One of these days......JESUS WILL COME GET US ALL AND THIS GUY IS OUTTA HERE!

Been working on a PC, with WIN ME! Yes I know....I know what you're thinking ME...that's the problem! Well, I must agree! But this one.....is abit whacky! Did a REstore....on the thing...but now the modem dials out..but acts like it is not receiving data....so I hooked up a serial modem to it, and it seemed to work just fine....so I'm beginning to think...that the modem is on it's way out! So I'm hoping to do some wheelin' n dealin' with a guy to get another modem to try. And that doesn't fix it!!
We're gonna to try and install XP...like that'll help! The Best thing to do..would be to what.....????

THAT'S RIGHT....REFORMAT AND INSTALL LINUX...WHATELSE!!

Until Next Time...
ONE DAY CLOSER THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS...................

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.