Friday, March 11, 2005

Mobile Net Switch - The Network Connection Manager

Mobile Net Switch - The Network Connection Manager

This is a neat little tool! It allows one to change their IP, DNS, Gateway..etc., for those that need access to mulitple networks with mulitple network schemes. It does it on the fly!!! You can even setup different home pages, different backgrounds, etc., and you can even setup printers for the different networks that you get on. This is definitely worth a look!!

It has really helped me! I have 87 customers in my territory and that means 87 different network schemes. So when I leave one customer, that's when I make the change to the next customer that I will be at, and when I get there...I'm ready to get on their network.

TECHNOLOGY -- YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!!
Til Next Time........
ONE DAY CLOSER...THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.