Saturday, October 01, 2005

Chalkboard Word SNEAK-PEEK!

I would like to share just a couple of chalkboard words for you. Also, I want you to think about these, and then if you would please leave me some comments on what you think. So far, I hvae about 100 or so total, and each one has a very specific and special message. It's amazing what GOD can and will do -- IF WE LET HIM!

OKAY HERE WE GO....   

Evil= Evil takes place everytime....
The Enemy (“E”) Satan has
V – Victory over
I – me when I put myself before the
L – LORD (Exodus 20:3, Matthew 6:33)

(Exodus 20:3)
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

(Matthew 6:33)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Evil is the Exact Opposite of how I'm supposed to Live.



Live= EVIL – LIVE
Did you see that? Evil is the Exact Opposite of how
I'm to Live!!
L – LORD (Exodus 20:3, Matthew 6:33)
I - then ME, by keeping GOD first when trouble
comes, my closeness with GOD will help me to have
V – Victory over the
E – Enemy...when he tries to pull me down.

(Exodus 20:3)
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

(Matthew 6:33)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.