Monday, July 11, 2005

Adventure Quest RPG

Adventure Quest RPG

I came across this quite by accident, actually it was a banner ad on my website...LOL!! Adventure Quest seems like it will be really fun to play. I haven't had a chance to signup and start my quest, but I'm planning on doing that in the near future.

The reason for the blog! So I can remember the URL, and also know that I found it and intend to try it. That's Why! I come across all sorts of goodies from time to time, but forget to bookmark it OR bookmark on a different PC.

Also, I use a new tool, called I bookmark it, and I'll post a blog on it in a day or two. So you can check it out, and make use of it for yourself.

Til Next Time...

ONE DAY CLOSER THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS....
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.