Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I can't believe how time gets away.  It's been a long time since I've posted.  I understand now the old saying, " The difference a day makes ".  Our Weather seems to change daily, and sometimes even hourly.  Our lives can be turned upside down in a matter of minutes.  I have a saying "you don't never know".   Now let me explain what that means when I say it.   It refers to 'life' in general.  I know that's not proper English but I wasn't an English major so there ya go.   But it means that  we have no idea what tomorrow brings OR even if tomorrow will even come.   But when it does, circumstances, doctor's appointments, test results, new diagnosis, job changes, job layoffs, retirement, college, high school, elementary school, kindergarten, preschool, broken bones, sore muscles, stress, peer pressure, cancer, arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, pets, flat tire, dead battery, out of gas, car repairs, insurance, (I left out a million more) can alter, change, even rearrange our life, life style and how we spend our time, energy and resources.   You don't never know what's coming down the 'pipe'.   All I do know, is that one has to be ready and One Day things will be better, I'll be in a better place, and I'll be forever removed from "You don't never know", and I won't be thinking about it either.  I do know this (now I don't know a lot..but) JESUS is coming again, and I pray you're ready to meet your maker.  You don't never know when the time will occur that you will meet your maker...READY OR NOT.

TIL NEXT TIME

ONE DAY CLOSER


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.