Sunday, July 08, 2012

Car Solar Cooking?

Since it's been sooooo stinking hot, lately, we thought we'd try to cook some cookies in the car!  I've seen this done via youtube (I think).   So we got our cookie dough and our pan and stuck 'em in the car.  We checked them about every hour or so, but they never did get good and done.

I think we started way too late, it was already in the afternoon, so our sun had already started its decent.  I still think it would work.   We still ate them!   No sense in letting a good thing go to waste!  LOL

If you look close in the center on the top, of most of them, they are good and done.   I think our chunks were way too big.  I think if we cut those chunks into fourths, then maybe they would've been closer to cookies instead of dough!

At first you don't succeed, then try, try again.   And when it comes to cookies, you can never have too many!

Til Next Time..
One Day Closer

stu



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.