Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Wednesday Report



Wow! What a Day?! It started bright and early
about 5:30 AM, if I remember correctly. It's hard
to believe that I could actually get up and on the
road that early.

I accomodated the customer by arriving very early
as to do my server work with no users on the system
Also, no users would be affected. I had to swap out
a UPS, a memory stick and a power supply. I think I was
done in about 40 minutes! That's a new record for me!

Also, Had to install a printer at another customer...of course
between service calls I had a 90 minute drive one way.
Swapped out that printer, and I was headed for home.

Til next time..remember

One Day Closer That's All That Matters...
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.