Friday, July 02, 2004

INSURANCE



Looks Like Stu is getting 'taken' again!!

My fine insurance company, several months ago, I put
in a claim about my back porch roof leaking, I just wanted
it fixed. The FINE adjuster told me we don't do that
sort of thing!!! Three weeks later he wrote us a letter stating
that this claim is still open...blah..blah...blah!! OF COURSE
IT WAS STILL OPEN HE DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF IT!!!

So 'vengeance is mine saith the LORD...." GET 'EM LORD!

So now...this same FINE adjuster is telling me my car is NOT
worth this or that....well it very well might not be, however he
should've considered that before he RIPPED me on my previous
claim.

I'm NOT hard to get along with UNTIL you SCREW ME OVER! Just
ONCE is all it takes for me to get BURNED, and then I WILL MAKE
THINGS AS DIFFICULT AS I CAN.

**** WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY WE PAY IN 'X' NUMBER
OF DOLLARS IN PREMIUMS EVERY YEAR, AND THEN WE IT COMES TO
A CLAIM, WE GET RIPPPED. OR WE GET A SETTLEMENT AND THEN WE
GET CANCELLED!!! ***** INSURANCE COMPANIES MUST BE STOPPED!!


Perhaps you have an insurance company that you are delighted with!
IF SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, i'M SURE AFTER THIS THING IS SETTLED
(SOMETIME BEFORE 2006-I HOPE)...that i'll be switching companies!!
Either by choice or cancellation................
STAY TUNED...THIS FIASCO WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.