Saturday, June 12, 2004

Saturday - June 12th, 2004

Yep, It's Saturday again!

We all slept in late this morning. I thought I had to go to
church and help with the Brotherhood, but when I got down there
no one was there.

I, also, decided to take the Mustang on this journey. It's been
awhile since I 'fired it up" lately. It still sounds good!
You got to 'love' the Roarrrr of a Mustang.

We do like we all always do, we all played on the computer for
a time. Momma told us that we needed to go to the grocery store.

And it rained again. Seems like we have had alot of rain storms
as of late. Anyways, we are back home, getting ready for supper.

Momma is fixing ribs and baked potatoes. Yuuuummmmmmmy!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.